Re: [Amps] T/R relay

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] T/R relay
From: Paul Decker <kg7hf@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 00:36:12 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks Steve, that is kinda what I figured.  I thought I tried them at VHF and
didn't have any luck getting them to work.

I found this one on digikey, it's a bit expensive though:

http://search.digikey.com/scripts/dksearch/dksus.dll?Detail&name=PB1252CT-ND

For that price I might as well get another tohtsu CX-140 or something like
that.

Paul

   5. Re: T/R relay (Steve Thompson)