[Amps] Is there anyone else in the USA experimenting with GU43B tubes?

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Is there anyone else in the USA experimenting with GU43B tubes?
From: Dennis Goebel <radios1236@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 15:47:52 -0700 (PDT)
Just wondering if there is anyone else in the USA experimenting with the
russian GU43B tube?
I have an amplifier working on HF. Pictures can be seen at QRZ.com for kd7yqm.

I have queried many in other countries and not much help found.

Well if anyone has any questions or info to provide please feel free to inquire.
thanks
Dennis