Re: [Amps] Watch out for a scam by...

To: "'Roger \(sub1\)'" <sub1@rogerhalstead.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Watch out for a scam by...
From: "Gary Schafer" <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 16:56:01 -0400

Roger,
Your post is a good example of what you are saying. You did not include the
last paragraph of my post, which is what you are replying about.

This was the last paragraph of my first post:
("With top posting,
The inclusion of the old post at the bottom is there only for reference if
someone isn't quiet clear on what is being replied to. No need to run
through it again if not needed.")

73
Gary  K4FMX