Re: [Amps] al-811 wont transmit

To: "'Carl'" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>, <ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com>, <amps@contesting.com>, "'Louis Parascondola'" <gudguyham@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] al-811 wont transmit
From: "Pat Poirier" <hkman@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 16:48:42 -0400
Did the guy that send the original post ever reply and say if he failed to
connect the keying line? He made it sound like the seller stiffed him with a
none working amplifier. It did sound like he thought the amplifier was going
to be RF sensing. I guess that comes down to two things, he needs to read
the manual before he even try's to turn a piece of equipment on and welcome
to the big leagues where amplifiers are keyed by the radio.

73,
Pat W1KA