Re: [Amps] RAL color for Marconi AMP

To: amps@contesting.com, maflynn@theflynn.org
Subject: Re: [Amps] RAL color for Marconi AMP
From: Glen Zook <gzook@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 07:48:56 -0700 (PDT)
Do what I do for "boat anchor" paints:  Go to a Sherwin-Williams store and have
the paint "computer matched".  I use acrylic paint and that runs under $13 for
a quart here in the Dallas, Texas, area.  There is no charge for the matching.

So far, I have had a number of paints "matched" and they have all been "spot
on".

Here is the URL for the colors that I have had matched so far:

http://k9sth.com/uploads/Boat_Anchor_Paints.pdf

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com