[Amps] Anyone recall this Dayton Hamvention surplus parts vendor name

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Anyone recall this Dayton Hamvention surplus parts vendor name
From: "Jeff Blaine" <keepwalking188@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 14:43:35 -0500
There is a table at Dayton every year that I buy stuff from.  And I want to buy
more now but can’t remember their blasted name.

Their booth table is always inside and has maybe 3-4 folding tables in size.
This year, they were on a corner table and had a lot of LED and power supply
(12V/18A) and 12v/4.5A there.

They generally have something unusual like a floating magnet or something on
display.  And it’s called Dr Parts or Dr. Magic or something like that.

I realize this is way OT and a pretty lame description but hoped that someone
would have a better memory of the name.

73, Jeff ACØC
www.ac0c.com