Re: [Amps] shaft couplers and extensions

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] shaft couplers and extensions
From: K1SG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 20:16:19 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks to all who came up with suggestions for me, including K1FK, N7CXI,
K5AND, and others whose calls weren't obvious from their email addresses. I
think I could build a small intergalactic cruiser with what I've found!

Among the suggested sources were:
McMaster Carr
Surplus Sales of Nebraska
Small Parts
Dan's Small Parts (I'd never heard of them, but they have some cool stuff
cheap!)
Grainger
Keystone (carried by Mouser, Digi-Key and others)
and Jameco.com.

Thanks to all!

Steve  Gilbert
K1SG
K1SG@AOL.com
508-435-9133

In a message dated 8/26/2011 3:00:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,