[Amps] GIANT 5kW Roller Coil for Sale

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] GIANT 5kW Roller Coil for Sale
From: dd3ly@arcor.de
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 17:45:57 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

I have a really BIG roller coil for sale (or trade). I took it from a mobile
communications jammer transmitter of the russian forces.It was able to produce
5kWcw.

The roller coil has a balanced construction, I think this is really rare. Its
size is 20 x 26 x 56cm.It has ceramic insulation.

The coil is split into two segements, each with 9.5 turns and 20cm diameter. So
each half results in some 12.5µH which may be switched in series to obtain some
25µH.

This coil isnice for a really balanced coupler or a BIG power amp. I want to
receive 80.ooEuro for this roller coil, plus shipping from DL. Iwould accept
PayPal.

I can send pictures of course...

73 de Any DH5AK