[Amps] 374A will not turn on ??? Problem solved.

To: Amps Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 374A will not turn on ??? Problem solved.
From: chas <chasm@texas.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 15:49:49 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [Amps] 374A will not turn on ???   Suggestions?
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 22:55:22 -0500

thankfully for my 15lb capacity back, I solved the problem by replacing a
pair of 100A buss fuses on the house mains cutoff.  Amp is working perfectly
now.

These fuses were probably as old as the house... about 1960s.  so, one died,
I replaced both.  Thanks to everyone for all the excellent suggestions and
the great education I received.  I hope that others reading this thread also
benefited from its contents.

Thanks especially to M Coker for putting his finger right on the guilty party.

73 to all, chas  k5dam

.