Re: [Amps] best deal for Mallory caps?

To: <rich@n7tr.com>, <pete@soper.us>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] best deal for Mallory caps?
From: Charles Harpole <k4vud@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 05:58:05 +0000
I purchased the needed caps in Bangkok's electronics wonderland...5 sq blocks
of shops... at about $1 usd each and they fit easily under the existing board
with lots of room under where the long original ones were.  Fit in the same
holes with added spade lugs..... Easy fix with no outboarding needed.  73,
Charly

Charles Harpole
k4vud@hotmail.com