Re: [Amps] L4B Plate choke

To: Wayne Rogers <n1wr@chesapeake.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] L4B Plate choke
From: Rob Atkinson <ranchorobbo@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 06:37:56 -0600
You might be able to get from Ten Tec the choke they use in their
Centurion amp.  It is a single continuous winding and around 4 inches
tall.

Otherwise, before going off on the Ameritron choke (I assume it is
porcelain), experiment with ways of mounting it.  Maybe it will fit
horizontally.

73

Rob
K5UJ