[Amps] FS: SK410 sockets and blower

To: Amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] FS: SK410 sockets and blower
From: Bill Turini <ka4gav@hamanuals.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 15:56:47 -0800
I'm cleaning out a few things and have found a few items from an
abortive attempt to build and amp.

EIMAC SK-410 socket for 4-400/3-500 etc.  Look and really are new.  They
were mounted in a chassis and wired in. I installed the tubes to check
clearances, but guaranteed never to have had electricity thru it. :-)
And the connections are already tinned for you!  asking $60/pair/shipped US.

Also part of the attempt is a centrifugal blower.  I removed it from my
Henry 2k-3 because I thought it was too small.  Works great, has
starting cap and wires with connectors.   The mfg data was on a tag on
the end of the motor, but it has fallen off.  I believe this was the
original blower, so it should be more than adequate for a pair of 3-500z
tubes.  I should not have replaced it.  I realized this when I turned on
the amp and it sounded like a 747 was warming up in the room.  The tubes
were cold to the touch.  Asking $45 shipped US.

$100 for both in one box, US.

Thanks for reading, and 73's

Bill

--