[Amps] High Voltage FWB Rectifiers

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] High Voltage FWB Rectifiers
From: Charles Bibb <zedkay@telepak.net>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 21:31:04 -0500
I'm parting out a retired commercial FM transmitter that was given to
me.  It uses an 8877 in the final.

In the power supply section it used a HV FWB rectifier module.  The
module is "house marked" and I cannot find any correlation or
cross-reference to those numbers.  In the transmitter manual, someone
had penciled in on the PS schematic that the module was rated at
1.5A, 7500 V.  Type number was given as BF3645, which I also cannot
find a data sheet for when doing an Internet search.

This one checks good, and I'll likely use it, but I'd like to know a
source for a replacement.

Does anyone know a source for buying one of these or a module with
similar ratings?  Any info would be appreciated.

73,
Charles - K5ZK