Re: [Amps] Another interesting tube

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>, ampS <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Another interesting tube
From: Bill Fuqua <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 02:34:19 -0400
None. It was a joke. Wonder how many recognize the tube numbers like 6161,
1616 or the RCA tubes mentioned earlier.
73
Bill wa4lav

It does not help to be dyslexic when shopping for tubes.
The 1616 is a vacuum diode with a graphite plate.
The most useless power tube around. Like a 250R and others.
73
Bill wa4lav