Re: [Amps] Schematics  for 4CX250B GG HF amplifier

To: Colin Lamb <k7fm@teleport.com>, <g8on@fsmail.net>, <JeanPierre.Behiels@electrabel.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Schematics  for 4CX250B GG HF amplifier
From: Bill Fuqua <wlfuqu00@uky.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 13:59:41 -0400
A little less gain and greater linearity is preferred over tube self
destruction.
I hope to build a grounded screen 4cx250B when I get time. It will most
likely require
another driving it due to the fact that I am shooting for a full gallon.
But two could easily be driven by a 100 Watt transceiver to produce 500 to
600 watts output.

73
Bill wa4lav