[Amps] Henry 3k Teardrop Amp

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Henry 3k Teardrop Amp
From: SavanaPics@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 10:05:47 -0400 (EDT)
I have a Henry 3k with teardrop meters. Evidently this is one of the first
the produced as most of the 3k information I can find has square or
rectangular  meters on them even though they are posted as 3k's also. None the
less. The  reason for this posting is two fold. One that I have an original
manual and  if anyone needs a copy, I can email them a PDF of it.

The second is that The blower is not working, so I need to remove the RF
deck from the amp.  There are two wires (filament), and a multiple pinned
plug attached to the RF deck,  There is also a smaller plug that you  unscrew
, but it does not seem to want to come loose.. Does anyone have any
experience with this amp and can tell me how to remove this plug so I can take
the
RF deck off ?

Eddie Turner, kc4awz