Re: [Amps] urban myth and transmitting tubes

To: amp reflector <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] urban myth and transmitting tubes
From: Jim Hoge <knowkode@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 17:24:23 -0700 (PDT)
He was probably thinking triode numbers and ceramic at that. Remember the cb
crowd has figured out how to "swing" 15kw from a mobile system with a stock
alternator and battery. It must be the new math that allows 13.8 Vdc and 500 A
to produce 15kw. Besides Part 15 rules, they regularly break Ohm's law too.

73,
Jim W5QM