Re: [Amps] Amplifier Tuning Device

To: <donroden@hiwaay.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Amplifier Tuning Device
From: "Sam Carpenter" <sam@owenscommunication.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 14:02:45 -0400
Sometimes you can get expensive test equipment like a service monitor that
has only one out of its 25 functions bad. Since it will not pass
calibration, and would require a time consuming and expensive repair, a lot
of shops sell them on ebay or elsewhere for a price less than shipping. You
can get all of the audio generation and most other functions on the cheap.
If it is the spectrum analyzer bad, you have audio generator, scope, rf
generator, etc...just a thought.
Sam