Re: [Amps] This Month's QST Article

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] This Month's QST Article
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 08:20:51 -0700 (PDT)
Darn....that seems to be an excellent device .... 27 db gain....75%
efficient...and that is at 144 Mhz.  How does that translate to  HF....160 to
10
meters?

Could this be a tube killer for ham radio manufacturers?  Just thinkin'

Lee
 In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you
don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any
Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is Common
Sense divine?

Common Sense is the image of the Creator expressing revealed truth in my mind.
-  John W. (Kansas)

Never interfere with anything that isn't bothering you.