Re: [Amps] TenTec Titan 425 Idle Grid Current

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] TenTec Titan 425 Idle Grid Current
From: "Leigh Turner" <invertech@frontierisp.net.au>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 09:26:14 +0930
Mark, another possibility for this anomaly might be the small grid current
noticed at keying up the rig is attributed to imperfect carrier balance in
the rig's balanced modulator allowing some Tx carrier leakage in the absence
of any SSB modulation...you might want to check that possibility?

Could well have nothing to do with the Titan amp....

Leigh
VK5KLT