Re: [Amps] AL1200 follow-up

To: "Brian Moran" <brianmo@yahoo.com>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] AL1200 follow-up
From: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 07:20:05 -0700
Glad you ordered the parts. That is an older amplifier. The newer ones are built slightly different.. That "copper" plated plumbers tape for the anode connector is not stock! And it's WAY TO CLOSE to the plate choke! The plate choke looks fishy.... It’s supposed to be 3 sections of wire...

What happed to the original parts?

73
Jim W7RY

-----Original Message----- From: Brian Moran