Re: [Amps] 77Sx filter cap? Still need the Dahl internal

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] 77Sx filter cap? Still need the Dahl internal
From: George <at6c@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 06:48:08 -0500
Hi Gary,
I just happen to have my 77SX in pieces right now and it has an upgraded oil filled capacitor. The capacitor is 35mf at 5KV catalog # 12075 made by NWL Capacitors. I did an internet search and the company is still in business in CA. Not sure of the price or availability but it fits in the case with a internal Dahl transformer (A77S).
73, George W2GS