Re: [Amps] Ten Tec Titan 425 Options

To: "Vic Rosenthal" <k2vco.vic@gmail.com>, "Gary Joe Mayfield" <gary_mayfield@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Ten Tec Titan 425 Options
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 10:22:29 -0500
Not if you want CDE 381LX series. There are many cheaper Snap-In types which will not handle the high ripple current for long.

I certainly dont understand going to a differnt cap that means a rework of the board when Ameritron has perfectly suitable US made replacements.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Vic Rosenthal" <k2vco.vic@gmail.com>