Re: [Amps] Group Purchase - Alpha 77Dx-Sx Oil Filter Cap

To: "Amps" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Group Purchase - Alpha 77Dx-Sx Oil Filter Cap
From: "Paul Christensen" <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 12:26:02 -0500
The caps Rich is referring to are made by the same OEM going back to the original ETO ALPHA SEVENTY series some 42 years ago. They are exact drop-in replacements and no additional re-work is required.

For the past year, I've been using mine in a 77Dx and 70V. As expected, regulation is better by the amount of C increase. One can switch from high to low HV positions and watch the decay occur more noticeably, owing to the reduction in discharge time.

Paul, W9AC

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Hallman - N7TR" <rich@n7tr.com>