[Amps] FS ARD-230A amplifier

To: Amps reflector <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] FS ARD-230A amplifier
From: George <K4GVT@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 11:37:24 -0500
Folks, I have for sale a ADR-230A auto-tune amplifier 160M - 10M using two 3CX800A7. Amplifier works very well, auto-tunes within two seconds, can be manually tuned if desired. This amp is far before it's time, commercially built to standards and features that only a few amps can meet today. Has an RS232 port for remote operation. EPROMS have been saved and reprogrammed. If interested, please see the pictures using the link below. I prefer to sell locally
due to the high shipping cost the buyer will pay. Asking $2000.

http://www.k4gvt.com/ard230a/index.html

73,
George, K4GVT