Re: [Amps] looking for assistance with MLA-2500 tank circuit rework

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] looking for assistance with MLA-2500 tank circuit rework
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2013 17:13:57 -0500
...or running into a very high SWR. I can show 1800 watts output from my SB-220 if the load is wacky enough.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.
For spots, please go to your favorite
ARC V6 or VE7CC DX cluster node.

On 1/3/2013 9:56 PM, Doug Renwick wrote:
There is a good example of a lying watt meter.

Doug

"Think of all the ways you can hurt yourself laughing."