Re: [Amps] Rf choke coil form

To: "George" <at6c@bellsouth.net>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Rf choke coil form
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 14:45:55 -0500
You dont have too many choices between ceramic and hard Teflon if high power is run. Look around for large surplus chokes such as maybe from a scrapped BC or WW2 military TX that are often pi wound. Strip the wire and start over. Ive also seen hollow ceramic forms used for RF coils that may be a good candidate.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "George" <at6c@bellsouth.net>