[Amps] Nice Blower For Trade

To: Amps reflector <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Nice Blower For Trade
From: "Col. Paul E. Cater" <paulecater@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 10:29:57 -0500
I have a McLean Engineering Zero Corp. model C-1191 blower.  It is 115VAC
at .95A, ball bearing, thermally protected, RPM 3180.  It is about 6"
across the enclosure and 4" deep not counting the motor.  Motor is 3.5" X
3.5".  I can not find the CFM rating.  It was made for Motorola.

I need a coaxial relay like a Tohtsu CX-600M.  At least a kilowatt at
150Mhz.  PL259 preferred, no BNC or SMA.

So start digging in your parts boxes if you are interested gentlemen.

Thanks,
Paul
WD8OSU