Re: [Amps] Fw: Peter Dahl transformers

To: ka1mwp@comcast.net, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Fw: Peter Dahl transformers
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 14:04:49 -0500 (EST)
So what is that website address?

73/K5GW

In a message dated 2/13/2013 12:54:22 P.M. Central Standard Time,
ka1mwp@comcast.net writes:

I go on  and off this list several times a year, usually when I am looking
for  answers to stuff. I  Just noticed this with Jeff,
but for 12 years now  I have been  working with Chris at MagCap, both in an
out of the  transformer business selling these on the side.
I did it to make a bit of  gas money :)
I started him into the Amateur Transformer business then and 2  years later
he and Jeff hooked up with PWD so I kind of stepped  aside.
Still tho, 2-3 times a month I quote and sell for MagCap and that’s  what
they are Labeled as, so I guess I can blow my own horn here and say  drop a
line and see if I can get you what you need. Lots of competition  out there
so don’t be shy!  Price list on my website. And once again,  for me it’s a
hobby and a few extra bucks not a living! So be  patient.

regards, Chuck