Re: [Amps] FW: Re: Heatsinks for SSPAs - Newbie Questions and UK source

To: Mike Tubby <mike@tubby.org>
Subject: Re: [Amps] FW: Re: Heatsinks for SSPAs - Newbie Questions and UK source
From: "Col. Paul E. Cater" <paulecater@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 10:12:15 -0500
Morning Mike,

Yep, I'm using it for a single VHF module.  I have 4 pairs of back to back
server fans I will use to blow this one.  They are not too loud but will
part your hair then blow it out.  Plus, in series, they are 48V.

On the HF design with 2 modules, I'm going to use liquid cooling with
radiators and fans on top and heatsink on the bottom.

PEC