Re: [Amps] Source for good 572B's tubes?

To: amps <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Source for good 572B's tubes?
From: KA4INM <ka4inm@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 09:49:54 -0400
  On 03/22/13 18:04, James McKellips wrote:

I am looking for a good source of 572B tubes. I have been buying them off eBay
and these are Chinese tube. They haven't last more than a year. Any have any
ideas, I would appreciate it. Please send email to w4nft@mckellips.net

I think it is time to measure the Voltage supplied at the filament pins with an accurate meter of some kind and that means true RMS if it uses an ac supply. RF parts?
--
  Ron  KA4INM - Youvan's corollary:
                Every action results in unwanted side effects.