[Amps] 6 pin molex-type power connectors on HF gear discontinued in 2002

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] 6 pin molex-type power connectors on HF gear discontinued in 2002?
From: "Kimo Chun" <kimo@lava.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 10:48:03 -1000
Copied from AMPS.

This is an obvious case of brain flatulence.  I have ordered 4 different
part numbers from Mouser for the *pins* only that fit the power connectors
on Icom and other rigs.  The standard 6 hole kind.  I still don't have the
correct size.

Anyone have a part number for these off the top of their head?  Male &
female.

Thanks,
Paul
WD8OSU