Re: [Amps] GS-35B Pi Tank design

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] GS-35B Pi Tank design
From: "Carel, pc5m" <pc5m@xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 16:12:10 +0200
Hi, if you would  like to get even more insight in load lines, peak and
average currents, etc, have a look at an application (RfTubeModeller) I made
( http://www.pc5m.net/projects/rftubemodel ). Based on the constant current
curves as provided by the manufacture it will calculate all operating
parameters. Set your operating point (Ugk/Iq) and input voltage swing and
power output, loadline, and all currents are calculated and shown. Basically
based on the Eimac tube calculator but not using Chaffee approximation but
more accurate brute force FFT. Will work for triode's as well as tetrodes.

Initially the curves for a 4cx1500 are loaded, but you can very easily input
other tube date (e.g. GS35's), all you need is a bitmap/png/jpeg of the
constant current curves. Load the image and click on the curve to input the
datapoints. (Tnx to K3UU for her idea to input datapoints that way!).

73's Carel.