Re: [Amps] Different 3-500Z amplifiers

To: "'Amps reflector'" <amps@contesting.com>, "Paul Baldock" <paul@paulbaldock.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Different 3-500Z amplifiers
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 17:56:56 -0400
Could have worn off or shipped that way. Years ago I bought a CBers SB-220 with 6 no name's in them that were all perfect but construction looked different than the current versions. They are still running full power in 6M conversions I shipped.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: Paul Baldock