Re: [Amps] Standby/Operate indicators for Henry Amps

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Standby/Operate indicators for Henry Amps
From: Chris Wilson <chris@chriswilson.tv>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 23:45:46 +0100

> On 7/23/2013 9:54 AM, Mike & Becca Krzystyniak wrote:
>>     Does anyone have a spare front panel indicator used on a Henry 3002A (my
>> guess it is the same indicators were used on many of the H-amps)?
>>
>>     All I really need is the square  "Red Operate Lens" but having an entire
>> unit would be good too.
>>

> I purchased them directly from Henry.  They probably still have them in
> stock
> BTW never put brighter bulbs in those. In the last one I had all the
> lenses and even holders were melted.

> 73 and good luck,

> Roger (K8RI

>>     Thanks in advance.
>>

>> 73  Mike K9MK

23/07/2013 23:43

I got a complete switch from Henry Radio fairly recently, they still
have quite a bit of obsolete stuff if you ask. Mine was for a 2000D
Henry RF amplifier, but they seemed to use a lot of the same stuff
right across their product ranges. Good luck. Helpful people :)

--
       Best Regards,
                   Chris Wilson.