Re: [Amps] What is the going rate for YC156s / what have people paidfor

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] What is the going rate for YC156s / what have people paidfor them?
From: Harald <la6lha@mimer.no>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 22:58:45 +0200
Not exactly the same tube but...I paid EUR 200 for a used, tested and full output YC179 at the Friedrichshafen hamfest last month. Sold by a regular that guaranteed money back if not working.

Used, tested and full output 3cx800A7 found at same price level so now my LK800 has a complete spare engine also..

Harald, LA6LHA