Re: [Amps] 3CX5000A7 -YC156 -YC179 Tube amplifier question

To: Carl <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 3CX5000A7 -YC156 -YC179 Tube amplifier question
From: Harald <la6lha@mimer.no>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 23:17:30 +0200
Sorry Carl. I will rethink!
I have no clue about the going rate for these units in Europe while I notice they may be sold at the 1-3K USD level on the left side of the Atlantic ocean. If some of you ampers know what the typical selling price in Europe is please give me a hint. Freight cost alone to central Europe will be very high so I anticipate the unit will sit safe in my shack and not be cannibalized.

However I did not get any comment on the suitability of the T-368 components for those tubes..

Harald/LA6LHA