Re: [Amps] Plate Choke Query

To: "Jim Garland" <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Plate Choke Query
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 09:42:15 -0400
Delrin has a low melting point so that has to be considered. Ceramic forms are readily available and a combination of tape and Q Dope keeps the wire in place.

The old Dentron choke is 130uH using a 1" x 3" ceramic form and #25 wire.

Carl
KM1H

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Garland" <4cx250b@miamioh.edu>