Re: [Amps] Re Direct rectification of AC mains to derive the amp, VDD, s

To: "'Mark Bitterlich'" <markbitterlich@embarqmail.com>, "'Manfred Mornhinweg'" <manfred@ludens.cl>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Re Direct rectification of AC mains to derive the amp, VDD, supply
From: "Alex Eban" <alexeban@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 10:33:10 +0300
Guys' you remind me of the clip that used to run on the 'net a few years
ago: a guy in India that climbed on the roof of a  train wagon' lost balance
and grabbed the wire to steady himself. What do we do: sue the railroad
company?.....
Seriously guys, use your heads, don't try to find fleas in that cheese. I've
seen power supplies so well protected that they didn't want to start.
Anybody building a kW amplifier should have enough brains to be able to cope
with 300 volts or so. You did that with 3000 volts' didn't you?
Alex    4Z5KS