Re: [Amps] Question on soft start board location on a SB1000

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Question on soft start board location on a SB1000
From: Jim W7RY <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 08:53:57 -0800
I just installed one of my step starts into an SB-1000. I used a 6-32 standoff about 1 inch long. I removed the nut on the screw holding the ground wire from the power cord to the chassis. Then installed the the standoff. Installed the board on the standoff.

Not sure if the Harbauch board has holes for mounting or not.

73
Jim W7RY