[Amps] Alpha 91b won't come out of stand by and wait

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Alpha 91b won't come out of stand by and wait
From: Ron Spencer <ron.e.spencer@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2013 09:25:56 -0800
Heard a slight pop and now the amp won't come out of standby. Almost like the 3 minute timer isn't timing out. My first thought is the control board but I don't have full schematics of the amp so can't be certain that is where that circuit is located. Any thoughts?

If its something that isn't obvious then the next question will be, where on the East coast (I'm in Raleigh) would be a good place to send it for repair? Don't really want to have to send it all the way back to Colorado.

Thanks
Ron
N4XD