[Amps] Dual 8877 HF amplifier RF design

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: [Amps] Dual 8877 HF amplifier RF design
From: radio@modesgate.com
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 12:19:28 -0000 (UTC)
Hi,

I've been looking for designs, and examples for implementing, dual 2 x
8877s on HF.  I'm looking to build something that will cover 160m - 10m.

WD7S kindly sent through details of his auto-tune amplifier, and I'm
planning to use one of his tuner boards for the input of my amplifier.  I
don't want (or need) auto-tuning for the output though.  I'm going to use
a G3SEK board for control and metering.

If anyone has anything they could pass on, it would be very much
appreciated.  I've some experience of building valve amps, but only on
VHF, and only published designs. I'm not confident as a designer.

73

Denis MW0CBC / GW8OQV