Re: [Amps] Dual 8877 HF amplifier RF design

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] Dual 8877 HF amplifier RF design
From: "Denis Jackson" <radio@modesgate.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 18:01:24 -0000
Just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone who took the time to respond,
both on and off the list, to my enquiry amp designs.  I've been sent a lot
of interesting, inspiring, and very useful ideas, (and practical examples)
which I now need to spend some time digesting, and evaluating.  Suffice to
say I have plenty to think about, and my thanks are due to all the
experienced people on here who were prepared to take the time to help.

I'll keep you posted on progress...but can't promise not to ask more
dumb-ass questions in due course!

73

Denis MW0CBC / GW8OQV