Re: [Amps] K8RA SK

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] K8RA SK
From: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 12:12:44 -0800 (PST)

This is very sad.  Two years ago, I spend about three hours with Jerry in his
booth at Dayton selling paddles with him.  Just stopped by to say high and he
had an extra chair and he invited me to sit.  Three hours later we had sold
about six keys.  We had a great talk about ham radio and life.  Gave me a set
of brass paddles from my P6.  Love the paddle.  God bless you Jerry....

Lee Buller - K0WA

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't
have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find
any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is
Common Sense divine?

Common Sense is the image of the Creator expressing revealed truth in my mind.
-  John W. (Kansas)

Never interfere with anything that isn't bothering you.