[Amps] Looking for a Reliable Amp Repair Shop

To: "amps@contesting.com" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [Amps] Looking for a Reliable Amp Repair Shop
From: William Bathgate <w.bathgate@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 06:58:29 -0800 (PST)
I have an Ameritron AL572 Amp that will not engage the relay for
Operate/Standby. The amp is working in all other respects, I did get gull
power, proper grid current, voltage, all the meters were working. I have
replaced the Q3 transistor and a diode. The relay coil is not shorted and gives
proper Ohms. This problem has surpassed my abilities to trouble shoot. I would
send it back to Ameritron, but I was looking for a quicker turn around. Prefer
a shop in the SE USA geography.

If anyone knows of a good repair shop please respond.
Bill
KD8IGK

Cell - 1-256-529-1076