Re: [Amps] Pi-L Network Question

To: km1h@jeremy.mv.com, k2vco.vic@gmail.com, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Pi-L Network Question
From: Louis Parascondola <gudguyham@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 16:00:10 -0400 (EDT)
The Japanese model of the TL-922 does not go into the SSB Hi voltage mode.  If
you want more power out of it you need to go in and connect up the HI tap on
the transformer.  I ran into this probolem and it was then I relaized it was a
Jap  model.  Check tha out and see.  Maybe someone already did it.

It is a Japanese model -- you can set it up for 200-240 V but not 120, and