Re: [Amps] measuring cap value

To: "Jim Hoge" <knowkode@verizon.net>, "amp reflector" <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] measuring cap value
From: "Jim W7RY" <w7ry@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 22:30:16 -0700
Just an old 2K or is there a suffix? The 2K, which I have on here, has no fixed caps in it except for the plate blocking caps.

Does it do it on all bands? Was this amplifier working? Are the settings exactly the same as when it was working? Have the "dials" slipped and now the position of the caps is anyone's guess?

73
Jim W7RY

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Hoge