Re: [Amps] just bragging I guess

To: Charles Harpole <k4vud@hotmail.com>, amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] just bragging I guess
From: "Martin Sole (HS0ZED)" <martin@hs0zed.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 15:05:40 +0300
Sshhhhh!!!!

On 09/04/2014 07:59, Charles Harpole wrote:
I read all the requests of where to find a particular part or a successful
order done.
I wish I could help because virtually everything I see searched I can buy over the counter in one four block district of Bangkok, Thailand. It is almost Radio Row with an Asian accent. There are at least four shops that sell just chassis fans of all kinds, not just for computers. A capacitor store! Chips stores! Literally hundreds of shops. And fellows are winding transformers on card tables on the sidewalk. If you ever get in Bangkok, this is a top ham radio side trip.... electronics parts Disneyland. 73

Charles Harpole HS0ZCW

k4vud@hotmail.com