Re: [Amps] AL572 for DXpedition, parts to take along

To: Alek Petkovic <vk6apk@bigpond.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] AL572 for DXpedition, parts to take along
From: Jeff Kinzli N6GQ <jeff@N6GQ.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 14:45:27 -0700
True, and if the spare parts list gets to be the size/weight of
another amp, that might be the better option - at least then its a
quick swap, and any parts needed are there for the taking...

Although, in all reality, I have to assume that as a single-op, doing
much more than a tube swap in the middle of the contest is probably
not feasible, and much of these parts would only be in case the amp
fails pre-contest...

Believe me, I'm arguing myself in and out of all sorts of scenarios :)

73 de N6GQ