Re: [Amps] Soft start

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Soft start
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@outlook.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 23:23:49 -0700
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:          (may be snipped)

On 6/1/2014 3:02 PM, Manfred Mornhinweg wrote:

While I have nothing at all against China, I don't like the situation of a single country acting as the factory for the entire world.

REPLY:

This situation will not last forever. Remember when Japanese products were very good and very cheap? They are still very good but no longer cheap. The same will happen with China and when it does, manufacturing will move to another country just like it did away from Japan. India will likely be next after China but who knows, really? And after India, then who?

Things always change.

73, Bill W6WRT
dezrat@outlook.com